Hi there and welcome! I’m so glad you’re here.
So you are hoping to find out a little more about who I am and what I’m all about. Cool! I’m excited to get to know you too, but before we get started, you may want to subscribe to my blog. You don’t want to miss a thing.
“I believe if you want to achieve anything, you have to start with a strong belief system. One that is far greater than yourself. I want to help you tap into your potential, define your path and start making a difference by finding the passion in your life.”
Now a Little About Me…
- I believe in God. Without Him, life has no meaning.
- I am married to a wonderful woman and we have three girls, four granddaughters, and three grandsons. The grandkids are super! They are my heroes.
- I was in the Marines for four years where I was meritoriously promoted twice within three years.
- I wear jeans & t-shirts.
- I really like coffee.
- I was born in a small East Texas town, more than a couple of years ago.
- Oh, you pronounce my name, “O’Shay”. (no I’m not Irish.)
As you explore my site, you will find a sprinkling of sales stuff. Since my career started in the sales distribution industry 33 years ago, I feel compelled to share some of it with you. I started as a phone and counter salesman in the electronic distribution industry where I later advanced to outside sales and then area sales manager.
Being responsible for all aspects of the sales process and customer service, I have come to fully understand one thing that is now embedded in my gut.
The one thing I have learned over the course of my career, is the fact that the potential to be great is in you just waiting to burst out. You simply have to tap into it to be the very best at what you do.
This is where I am now. I’m here to help you find your potential. I want you to get better at what you do. So let me invite you to stick with me on this journey. Together, we both can become better at what we do.
Enter the Digital World
- Around 2005 I became very interested in the online world of internet sales and marketing and in 2007, I started my first website. (It was so ugly I eventually threw it out.)
- I started reading everything I could about my new found interest and later started a couple other websites. Since I like coffee, I started The Morning Coffee Cup where I write coffee reviews and other stuff about coffee.
- Recently I decided it was time to start sharing what I have learned on my journey through this life. That’s why I started OchaNix.com, my blogging home on the internet.
My primary focus is to share with you my thoughts, ideas, observations and experiences on daily life, blogging, sales (and lots of other stuff) that I hope you will enjoy reading and will share with your friends. I hope that my attitude and inspiration will inspire you to be the best at what you do. Let me invite you to stick around long enough so that we can get to know each other and learn new things.
It’s time to make a difference in your life and the lives of others by finding the passion in your life and having the courage to follow it.
And yes, I really do like a good cup of coffee.
Follow me here and on Twitter as we take the journey together.